Buying gift card does not create any complexity whether it is done through an online or offline mode. But when it comes to checking gift card balance, the confusion starts building up. Same can be the case when you look ahead to check American Express gift card balance
There is a protocol designed by the companies to avoid confusions. The same applies to American Express, who have directed their plastic or e-gift cardholders to check the card balance before making any purchase online or from any authorized physical store. But the twist lies therein.
A user who needs to check American express card balance online is only eligible to do so if he/she has purchased the gift card online. There lies no scope for those users to check the balance of prepaid gift card that has been purchased from the physical store. They need to visit the authorized store or American express branch located near their home/workplace.
American Express Gift Card Balance check can be done online if the plastic card was ordered recently from the shopping website like Walmart or Amazon. You can access the AMEX gift card online portal and follow the below-mentioned steps to check the balance of gift card that was purchased online.
- Open the official American Express Gift card balance check online portal on the web browser
- Sign-in by entering the 15 digit gift card as well as expiration date and 4 digit security code printed on your gift card
- Hit the button “Sign-in” and follow the on-screen instructions that eventually let you know the American Express Prepaid Card Balance
Know The Gift Card Balance by Visiting American Express Outlet
In case you have purchased the AMEX gift card in-store, American Express gift card balance can only be checked by visiting the American Express office or outlets. Take help of the executive available there, who is the right person to help you in such case. Here is the process to do so.
- As you receive the prepaid gift card at the defined address, scratch the dark strip to find the gift card number
- Visit the nearby American express store and hand over the gift card to the executive for a balance check.
- He/she will enter the details of your American Express gift card and ask the teller to fetch its exact balance.
- Collect the print slip that has the details about American Express Card Balance.
As if you were actually not aware how to check American Express prepaid card balance or offline and online options might be confusing you a lot, no need to get involved in such things as Greenbill.us will help you check the Amex gift card balance in minutes.
No matter you have purchased the gift card online or from the physical store, the balance will become upfront on your screen device in minutes by following the certain steps:
- Open the website greenbill.us on the mobile or PC web browser.
- Click or tap on the American Express gift card image displayed on home page.
- Doing this, online check balance form will appear on the device screen.
- Enter the 15 digit card number along with a PIN and CVV number printed on the plastic card.
- Now select the expiry month and year from the drop-down options.
- Finally, enter the state & phone and hit the button “Check Balance”.
- The American Express Prepaid Gift Card Balance will appear on the device screen.
As you come to know the Amex prepaid gift card balance, it gets activated instantly at Greenbill online portal. In case it doesn’t happen, connect with customer service professionals who can help you activate American Express gift card within minutes.