As Target gift cards are available globally for certain denominations, you can purchase the same in the form of a plastic card or e-gift coupon code which is sent to your email address. But make sure you check Target gift card balance, once it’s in your possession.
Even if you’ve purchased the gift card recently or it was being used from last many days, the most thing is to check Target prepaid card balance before making any purchases to confirm the amount printed on your gift card is correct. On the other hand, the limit is being specified to you within which purchases are to be made through the online portals or at the local shopping arcade.
Target Gift Card Balance Check can be done through online or offline method. As if you have a 15 digit gift card number and 8 access code digits, the gift card balance can be checked through the official website. Just remove the metallic strip seen on the Target gift card doing which 15 digit number along with access code is seen therein.
(Make sure if the access code is not seen on your gift card or has not been sent through email, then you cannot check Target Prepaid Gift Card Balance online)
- Visit the Target gift card official website
- Enter the 15 digit gift card number
- Finally, provide 8 digit access code and press “check balance” button
- Target gift card balance finally appears on your device screen
As if you’ve received the target gift card at your shipping address or bought it from a physical offline store, remove metallic strip to unleash the gift card number and access code. Once done, follow the essential steps mentioned below:
- Enter the official website and enter the gift card number as well as an access code
- In case the access code is not printed on your Target gift card, then visit the nearby store to check your balance
- The billing personnel available in the physical store, enter the card number and help you know the Target gift card balance available at present.
- Just collect the print copy of your Target prepaid gift card balance with an access code printed on it. Keep it safe for future use and do not think about disclosing it with anyone.
Yes, you heard it right. This service is being offered by Greenbill.us for your convenience and is not a challenging process anymore. Don’t care if the prepaid gift card was purchased online or from the nearby Physical store, you can check Target card balance instantly through PC or mobile device.
- Click on ‘Target gift card’ image with a canine printed on it
- Enter the 15 digit gift card number in the required section
- In the next section, enter the 8 digits secure access code.
- Finally, enter the state and phone number
- Press the button ‘Check Balance’ seen below
- Target Card Balance will eventually appear on the device screen
At GreenBill.us, you are not only offered help to check prepaid gift card balance but on the other hand, it also helps you activate Target gift card simultaneously.
Once your plastic gift card gets activated, it’s now time to redeem Target gift card in the online shopping account, which eventually helps you fetch deals online. You do not have to pay anything through cash or credit card as the in-store credits or shopping balance help in making purchases online. We help you do the same without charging any fee
In case, you do not want to redeem the prepaid gift card, the best way is to transfer its balance in the bank account. This is only possible when the Target gift card gets linked to your bank account successfully.
As there are no such provision available on the official Target website and other third-party application charging fees to do the same, GreenBill actually helps you do the same without charging a single penny. Just connect with our customer service team through phone or email (as mentioned on the website) and they will definitely assist you to attach Target gift card with a bank account.